- Chapter 16 is titled "A Morning in the Dark." What do you think is going to happen in that chapter? Why?
- Chapter 18 is titled "A Bad Fall." What you predict is going to happen in that chapter? Why?
- Who do you think received the three letters? Why do you think that?
- Who do you think is the thief now? Why?
- Calder and Petra believe they have clues to find the missing painting. Do you predict that they will find it? Why or why not?
Make a prediction by answering one of these questions. Don't forget to give reasons about why you think that. You need to write one post and then reply to one of your classmates.
In Chapter 13, Ms. Hussey says, "It's not clear if the thief is good or bad." Calder also says, "Good people sometimes get caught in bad things." Do you think Ms. Hussey is involved in the crime? Do you think she is one of the people who received the letter (if the letters even exist)? Do you think a group of people could be behind the crime, as Ms. Hussey mentioned?
*Be sure to give reasons to explain your opinions.
Mrs. Miller Asks...
Let me know what you think about our website!